Before entering this Dynes Tyre Services Limited competition, please take some time to read the below competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is: Dynes Tyre Services Limited company registration no. 9276938
2. Employees of Dynes Tyre Services Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. You must be a UK resident aged 18 and over to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Comment your caption for the photo within the competition Facebook post, in order to enter.
6. The competition runs from 1st June until 15th June
7. Any comment added after the competition has ended will not be counted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize are as follows:
Rules: Write a caption for the photo to have a chance to win.
Enter your caption within the ‘Comments’ of the Facebook post.
Only one caption (the first comment) will be counted per person.
We will pick our favourite caption and announce the winner.
Prize: Google Home
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by a reply to the comment they posted for the competition within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 19 North Street, Ashford, Kent, England, TN24 8LF
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.